Journal of the Senate of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. [electronic resource] : Commencing on Tuesday, the third day of December, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and ninety-three, and of the independence of the United States of America the eighteenth. : Volume IV.
- Philadelphia: : Printed by Zachariah Poulson, Junior, number eighty, Chesnut-Street., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27482.
1 online resource (252 pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Dec. 3, 1793-Apr. 22, 1794.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 27482).
- Cited in:
- Evans 27482
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|