Report of the register-general of the state of the finances of Pennsylvania, for the year 1795 [electronic resource].
- Philadelphia: : Printed by Zachariah Poulson, Junior, number eighty, Chesnut-street., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30982.
1 online resource (19,  pages)
- Finance, Public -- Pennsylvania.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Signed on pages 19: Samuel Bryan. Register General's Office, January 4th. 1796.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 30982).
- Cited in:
- Evans 30982
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|