Constitution and act of incorporation of the Pennsylvania Society, for Promoting the Abolition of Slavery and the Relief of Free Negroes, Unlawfully Held in Bondage. And for Improving the Condition of the African Race. [electronic resource] : To which are added, the acts of the General Assembly of Pennsylvania for the gradual abolition of slavery, and the acts of the Congress of the United States, respecting slaves and the slave trade. : [Three lines from Matthew]
- Other Title:
- Constitution and act of incorporation of the Pennsylvania Society, for Promoting the Abolition of Slavery ...
- Philadelphia: : Printed by J. Ormrod, for "The Pennsylvania Society for Promoting the Abolition of Slavery, andc., 1800.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38228.
1 online resource (53,  pages)
- Slavery -- Pennsylvania.
Slavery -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Abolitionists -- Pennsylvania -- Societies, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 38228).
- Cited in:
- Evans 38228
- Pennsylvania. General Assembly.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|