The only sure guide to the English tongue: or, New pronouncing spelling-book [electronic resource] : upon the same plan as Perry's Royal standard English dictionary, now made use of in the most celebrated schools of Great-Britain, Ireland, and America. : To which are added, a grammar of the English language; and a select number of moral tales and fables, for the instruction of youth. : With an appendix ... / By W. Perry, lecturer on the English language, in the Academy, Edinburgh.
- S. Hall's seventh Boston edition.
- [Boston] : Printed and sold by Samuel Hall, No. 53, Cornhill, Boston., 1799.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 36083.
1 online resource (180 pages)
- English language -- Pronunciation.
English language -- Orthography and spelling.
English language -- Grammar.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 36083).
- Cited in:
- Evans 36083
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|