The secret history of Elizabeth, Queen of England, and the Earl of Essex. [electronic resource] : To which is added, an account of the sufferings, trial and beheading of Mary, Queen of Scotland, by Queen Elizabeth. / By a person of quality.
- Rutland [Vt.]. : Printed for S. Williams, Esq., 1799.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 36286.
1 online resource (80 pages)
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603.
Essex, Robert Devereux, Earl of, 1566-1601.
Mary, Queen of Scots, 1542-1587.
Great Britain -- History -- Tudors, 1485-1603.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Vermont Rutland.
- Caption title: The Earl of Essex; or The amours of Queen Elizabeth.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 36286).
- Cited in:
- Evans 36286
McCorison, M.A. Vermont, 539
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|