Rules, orders, and regulations for the gaol of the city and county of Philadelphia [electronic resource].
- Philadelphia: : Printed by D. Humphreys, numbers 132, S. Front-Street., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 24684.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Prisons -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia County.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Twenty-five numbered rules; signed: Signed by order of the board, George Meade, chairman. 26th February, 1792.
Text in two columns; surrounded by an ornamental border.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 24684).
- Cited in:
- Evans 24684
- Meade, George, 1741-1808.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|