An ordinance for raising supplies, and making appropriations, for the services and exigencies of the city of Philadelphia, for the year 1799. [electronic resource] : Printed by order of the corporation of Philadelphia.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc.
- --Philadelphia:-- : Printed by Zachariah Poulson, Junior, numbers 106, Chesnut-Street., 1799.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 48955.
1 online resource (7,  pages)
- Philadelphia (Pa.) -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Not in Evans or Bristol.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 48955).
- Cited in:
- Shipton and Mooney 48955
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|