Philadelphia, Wednesday, June 2. Congress. House of Representatives, Monday, May 31. [electronic resource] : The House took up the resolution proposed by Mr. Fitzsimons, that Congress should meet and hold their next session at the city of Philadelphia. This motion produced much debate, and finally was agreed to. ...
- [Philadelphia] : Printed by Dunlap and Claypoole., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 22986.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- United States. Constitution.
United States -- Capital and capitol.
Rhode Island -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Followed by: Extract of a letter from New-York, June 1, and news of the adoption of the Constitution by Rhode-Island, dated New-York, June 1 .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 22986).
- Cited in:
- Evans 22986
- United States. Congress 1790). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|