Directions to and from the light-house, on the north-east point of Nantucket. [electronic resource] : Course and distance of the several shoals, &c. as they lay, from said light-house, viz. ...
- [Boston? : publisher not identified, 1788?]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21058.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Navigation -- Massachusetts -- Nantucket.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Signed: Paul Pinkham, Alex. Coffin.
Place and date of publication suggested by Evans.
Text in two columns.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 21058).
- Cited in:
- Evans 21058
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2506
Rink, E. Technical Americana, 3877
- Coffin, Alexander, 1740-1839.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|