Speech of the Right Hon. William Pitt, delivered in the House of Commons, Monday, February 3, 1800, [electronic resource] : on a motion for an address to the throne, approving of the answers returned to the communications from France, relative to a negociation for peace.
- From the fourth London edition.
- --New-York: : --Printed and sold by John Furman, at his blank, stamp and stationary shop, numbers 2, Broad-Street, opposite City-Hall., --1800.--
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38273.
1 online resource (68 pages)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1789-1820.
France -- Politics and government -- 1789-1815.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- France.
France -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 38273).
- Cited in:
- Evans 38273
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|