A Pocket hymn-book [electronic resource] : designed as a constant companion for the pious. / Collected from various authors.
- The twelfth edition. [Four lines from Psalms]
- New-York: : Printed and sold by William Durell, numbers 19, Queen Street., M,DCC,XCI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23567.
1 online resource (276,  pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Compiled by Robert Spence. With the 10th edition, 1790, this work became the official hymnal of the Methodist Episcopal Church.
The Library of Congress copy lacks the preface, which in other editions, is signed by Thomas Coke and Francis Asbury.
Index, pages [278-286].
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 23567).
- Cited in:
- Evans 23567
- Spence, Robert, comp.
Methodist Episcopal Church.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|