Acts and proceedings of the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church, in the United States of America, A.D. 1790 and 1791. [electronic resource] : In the fourteenth and fifteenth years of the independence of the United States.
- Philadelphia: : Printed by R. Aitken and Son, numbers 22. Market Street., M.DCC.XCI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23714.
1 online resource (24 pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Caption title: Extracts from the minutes of the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church in the United States for the year 1790.
Also issued as part of: Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A. General Assembly. Extracts from the minutes of the General Assembly ... volume 1, Philadelphia, 1803.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 23714).
- Cited in:
- Evans 23714
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|