A discourse on the love of our country, [electronic resource] : delivered on Nov. 4, 1789, at the meeting-house in the Old Jewry, to the Society for Commemorating the Revolution in Great Britain. / By Richard Price, D.D. LL.D. F.R.S. and fellow of the American Philosophical Societies at Philadelphia and Boston.
- [Boston] : London, printed: Boston, reprinted: by Edward E. Powars, Court Street., M.DCC.XC. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 22814.
1 online resource (40 pages)
- Patriotism -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- Revolution of 1688.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Half-title: A discourse on the love of our country, delivered on November 4, 1789. [Price one pistareen.]
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 22814).
- Cited in:
- Evans 22814
- Revolution Society (London, England)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|