Extracts from Doctor Priestley's catechism [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Catechism for children and young persons. Selections
- [Salem, Mass.] : Printed by S. Hall, in Salem,, 1785.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19206.
1 online resource (12 pages)
- Juvenile literature -- 1785.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Salem.
- "I have, in imitation of the simplicity of Dr. Watts, studied to make this catechism, and especially the first part of it, very plain; and have not introduced into it, the technical terms of any particular system of religion whatever. Joseph Priestly."--title page.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 19206).
- Cited in:
- Evans 19206
- Priestley, Joseph, 1733-1804. Catechism for children and young persons. Selections.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|