Fifteen discourses on the marvellous works in nature, [electronic resource] : delivered by a father to his children: calculated to make mankind feel, in every thing, the very presence of a Supreme Being, and to influence their minds with a permanent delight in, and firm reliance upon, the directions of an almighty, all-good, and all-wise Creator, and Governor. / By Charles Christopher Reiche, M.A.
- Philadelphia: : Printed for the author, by James and Johnson, and to be sold by them, the author, and all the booksellers in the city. MDCCXCI. Price, neatly bound, to the subscribers, 3s. 9d. Ditto, -- --- to non subscribers. 4s 6d. Ditto, unbound to ditto, -- -- 3s. 9d., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23729.
1 online resource (, vi, , 8-180 pages)
- Natural history.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Running title: On the marvellous works in nature.
Additional title page, leaf A1, carries publication date of 1790. This leaf was cancelled in some copies.
Preliminary pages contain recommendations by John Andrews, Nicholas Collin, Samuel Magaw, David Rittenhouse, Benjamin Smith Barton, and Benjamin Rush.
Errata note, pages .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 23729).
- Cited in:
- Evans 23729
- Andrews, John, 1746-1813.
Collin, Nicholas, 1746-1831.
Magaw, Samuel, 1735-1812.
Rittenhouse, David, 1732-1796.
Barton, Benjamin Smith, 1766-1815.
Rush, Benjamin, 1746-1813.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|