May, 1784. At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the state of Rhode-Island and Providence Plantations, [electronic resource] : begun and holden at Newport, within and for the state aforesaid, on the first Wednesday in May, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty-four, and in the eighth year of independence. ...
- Providence: : Printed by John Carter., [1784?]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18749.
1 online resource (38 pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Providence.
- Acts and resolves of the General Assembly.
Title taken from first lines of text.
Imprint from colophon.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 18749).
- Cited in:
- Evans 18749
Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 992
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|