Richard E. Lee's letter, the attorney general's opinion, and the affidavits accompanying the governor's communicaton to the General Assembly, relative to the conduct of Doctor John K. Read, a magistrate of the borough of Norfolk [electronic resource].
- Richmond: : Printed by Meriwether Jones, printer to the Commonwealth., 1800.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 37811.
1 online resource (32 pages)
- Read, John K., 1746-1805.
Virginia -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Virginia Richmond.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 37811).
- Cited in:
- Evans 37811
- Lee, Richard Evers.
Virginia. Office of the Attorney General.
Virginia. Governor (1799-1802 : Monroe)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|