The history of Sir Charles Grandison, [electronic resource] / abridged from the works of Samuel Richardson, Esq. Author of Pamela and Clarissa.
- Eleventh edition.
- Philadelphia: : Printed for Mathew Carey, by R. Folwell., MDCCXCIV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 29415.
1 online resource (160 pages)
Juvenile literature -- 1794.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Mistakenly dated 1795 by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 29415).
- Cited in:
- Evans 29415
Welch, d'A.A. Amer. children's books, 1104.3
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|