A memorial, &c [electronic resource].
- New-York: : Printed by S. Kollock, opposite the coffee house., M,DCC,LXXXV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19232.
1 online resource (11,  pages) : 1 map
- Land companies -- United States.
- Maps -- Ohio.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Caption title: To the Honourable, the United States of America in Congress convened, the memorial of Nathaniel Sackett, in behalf of himself and his associates;
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 19232).
- Cited in:
- Evans 19232
- United States. Continental Congress.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|