A discourse, delivered in St. John's Church, in Portsmouth, Newhampshire, [electronic resource] : at the conferring the order of priesthood on the Rev. Robert Fowle, A.M. of Holderness. On the festival of St. Peter, 1791. / By the Right Rev. Samuel Seabury, D.D. Bishop of Connecticut. ; [Three lines of Scripture texts]
- Printed at Boston, : by Isaiah Thomas and Ebenezer T. Andrews, Faust's Statue, numbers 45, Newbury Street. For George Jerry Osborne, Jun. printer, in Portsmouth., MDCCXCI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23755.
1 online resource (22,  pages)
- Fowle, Robert, 1766-1847.
- Ordination sermons -- 1791.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
United States New Hampshire Portsmouth.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 23755).
- Cited in:
- Evans 23755
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|