Verses occasioned by reading the answer of the president of the United-States, to the House of Representatives, requesting certain papers relative to the treaty with Great-Britain [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Verses occasioned by reading the answer of the president ...
- Boston; : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year 1797.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 32823.
1 online resource (7,  pages)
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 -- Poetry.
Great Britain. Treaties, etc. -- United States, 1794 Nov. 19.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1789-1797.
- Poems -- 1797.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Included in: Sewall. Miscellaneous poems. Portsmouth, 1801, with title: The inflexible patriot.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 32823).
- Cited in:
- Evans 32823
Wegelin, O. Amer. poetry, 353
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|