Monody on the unfortunate Major Andre; [electronic resource] : who was executed at Tappan, Nov.--, 1780. / By Miss Seward. ; To which are added Major Andre's letters. Addressed to Miss Seward, when at his eighteenth year.
- Hanover [N.H.]: : Printed by Josiah Dunham., M,DCC,XCIV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27690.
1 online resource (48 pages)
- André, John, 1751-1780 -- Poetry.
Executions and executioners -- United States.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Poetry.
Poems -- 1794.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Hanover.
- "Sonnet, written by the unfortunate Major Andre, while in confinement."--p. 42.
"Edmund of the vale; a hermit's tale ... the production of Miss Sophia Lee ..."--p. -48, in verse.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 27690).
- Cited in:
- Evans 27690
- André, John, 1751-1780.
- Lee, Sophia, 1750-1824. Edmund of the vale.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|