The shaver's new sermon for the fast day. [electronic resource] : Respectfully inscribed to the Rev. and laborious clergy of the Church of England. / By their humble servant Pasquin Shaveblock, Esq. Shaver extraordinary. ; [Two lines from Peter Pindar]
- A new edition.
- Albany; : Printed and sold by John M'Donald., 1796.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30722.
1 online resource (23,  pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- George III, 1760-1820 -- Anecdotes.
- Fast day sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Albany.
- Attributed by Evans to John Macgowan, author of "Priestcraft defended. A sermon ... by their humble servant, the Shaver." However, from internal evidence this must have been written after Macgowan's death.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 30722).
- Cited in:
- Evans 30722
- Macgowan, John, 1726-1780.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|