The Shaver's new sermon for the fast day. [electronic resource] : Respectfully inscribed to the Rev. and laborious clergy of the Church of England, / by their humble servant, Pasquin Shaveblock, Esq. Shaver extraordinary. ; [Two lines from Peter Pindar] ; To which is added Reflections on French atheism and on English Christianity.
- Sixth edition.
- Philadelphia; : Printed by Thomas Dobson, for Griffiths and Rhees., 1796. (Price 30 cents.)
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30724.
1 online resource (16, 32 pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- George III, 1760-1820 -- Anecdotes.
- Fast day sermons.
Press figures (Printing).
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Attributed by Evans to John Macgowan, author of "Priestcraft defended. A sermon ... by their humble servant, the Shaver."
Edition statement transposed; precedes "To which is added ..." on title page.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint.
"Reflections on French atheism and on English Christianity. By William Richards, A.M. ... Third edition with additions. Philadelphia; Printed by Thomas Dobson, for Morgan J. Rhees. M,DCC,XCVI."--32 pages, with separate title page.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 30724).
- Cited in:
- Evans 30724
- Macgowan, John, 1726-1780.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|