A Short dialogue, between a learned divine and a beggar; [electronic resource] : to which is added a selection of poetry.
- Norwich [Conn.]: : Printed [by John Trumbull], in the year 1795.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47600.
1 online resource (11,  pages)
- Tauler, Johannes, ca. 1300-1361.
Poems -- 1795.
Booksellers' advertisements -- Connecticut -- Norwich.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Norwich.
- The divine "(if we may believe the ancient copies) was John Thaulerus himself ..."
Printer's monogram device on title page.
"The following books are for sale at John Trumbull's printing office, in Norwich, Connecticut."--p. .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 47600).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B9294
Shipton and Mooney 47600
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|