On the evils of a weak government. [electronic resource] : A sermon, preached on the general election at Hartford, in Connecticut, May 8, 1800. / By John Smalley, A.M. Pastor of a church in Berlin.
- Hartford: : Printed by Hudson and Goodwin., 1800.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38509.
1 online resource (51,  pages)
- Election sermons -- Connecticut -- 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- Half-title: Mr. Smalley's election sermon, May 8, 1800.
Printers' monogram device on title page.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 38509).
- Cited in:
- Evans 38509
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1381
- Connecticut. General Assembly.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|