Mr. Samuel Smith's motion. [electronic resource] : 7th May, 1796. Committed to a committee of the whole House, on Monday next.
- [Philadelphia : Printed by Francis Childs?, 1796]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31363.
- Government document
1 online resource ( leaves)
- Commercial law.
Seizure of vessels and cargoes -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Trade regulation -- United States.
United States -- Commerce.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- For the regulation of trade in captured goods from other nations.
"Published by order of the House of Representatives."--At foot of text. Ascribed to the press of Francis Childs by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 31363).
- Cited in:
- Evans 31363
- United States. Congress 1795-1796). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|