The history of the province of New-York, from the first discovery to the year 1732. [electronic resource] : To which is annexed, a description of the country, with a short account of the inhabitants, their religious and political state, and the constitution of the courts of justice in that colony. : [Four lines of quotations] / By William Smith, A.M.
- The second edition.
- Philadelphia: : From the press of Mathew Carey., April 9--M.DCC.XCII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 24800.
1 online resource (276 pages)
- New York (State) -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Dedicated to George Montagu Dunk, Earl of Halifax.
First edition published in London in 1757.
Edition statement transposed; precedes "By William Smith, A.M." on title page.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 24800).
- Cited in:
- Evans 24800
- Halifax, George Montagu-Dunk, Earl of, 1716-1771, dedicatee.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|