Acts and resolutions of the General Assembly of the state of South-Carolina, from December, 1794 [i.e., 1795] to December, 1797, inclusive [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc.
- Printed in Charleston [S.C.]. : Printed by Daniel Faust and Company, printers to the state., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34575.
1 online resource (155, , 172,  pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States South Carolina Charleston.
- Reissue, with an added title page (Gould and Morgan 1271) and index (Gould and Morgan 1272), of the session laws for 1795 (Gould and Morgan 1182), 1796 (Gould and Morgan 1233) and 1797 (Gould and Morgan 1270).
Title vignette: state seal.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 34575).
- Cited in:
- Evans 34575
Gould and Morgan. South Carolina, 1271
Gould and Morgan. South Carolina, 1272
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|