Articles of the Star Fire-Society. [electronic resource] : Instituted the 23d of May, concluded the 9th of June, 1785, and revised the 23d day of March, 1796.
- Newport [R.I.]: : Printed by Henry Barber,, M,DCC,XCVI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30896.
1 online resource (9,  pages)
- Fire prevention -- Rhode Island -- Newport.
Fire prevention -- Societies, etc.
Newport (R.I.) -- Fires and fire prevention.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Newport.
- At head of title, surrounded by thirteen stars: S.F.S.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 30896).
- Cited in:
- Evans 30896
Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 1475
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|