The child's instructor: [electronic resource] : being an easy introduction to the orthography of the Columbian language. : Containing a choice selection of easy spelling and reading lessons, properly arranged to lead the learner, by degrees, to a competent knowledge of the rudiments of reading. : Suited to the capacity of youth. / By William A. Sterling, school-master.
- Fairhaven [Vt.]: : Printed and sold by Judah P. Spooner., M,DCC,XCVI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31236.
1 online resource (48 pages)
- English language -- Orthography and spelling.
Primers (Instructional books) -- 1796.
Juvenile literature -- 1796.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Vermont Fairhaven.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 31236).
- Cited in:
- Evans 31236
McCorison, M.A. Vermont, 400
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|