An astronomical ephemeris, calendar, or almanack, for the year of our Lord 1786. [electronic resource] : ... Adapted to the horizon and meridian of Hartford, lat. 41 deg. 56 min. north. Long. 72 deg. 54 min. to the westward of the Royal Observatory at Greenwich, (according to the latest observations) but may serve indifferently for all the towns in Connecticut and the adjacent parts. / By N. Strong, late professor of mathematics and natural philosophy in Yale-College. ...
- Hartford: : Printed by Hudson and Goodwin., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19263.
1 online resource ( pages)
- Almanacs -- Connecticut -- 1786.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- Advertised in the Connecticut courant, Hartford, Oct. 10, 1785.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 19263).
- Cited in:
- Evans 19263
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 86
Drake, M. Almanacs, 385
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|