An oration, delivered before the citizens of Portland, and the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts, on the fourth day of July, A.D. 1797. [electronic resource] : Being the anniversary of the independence of the United States of America. / By William Symmes.
- Printed at Portland [Me.], : by John K. Baker., --1797.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 32900.
1 online resource (19,  pages)
- Fourth of July addresses -- 1797.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maine Portland.
- Half-title: Mr. Symmes's oration. July 4th, 1797.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 32900).
- Cited in:
- Evans 32900
Noyes, R.W. Maine, 112
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|