A discourse delivered to the students of Harvard College, September 6, 1796. [electronic resource] : Designed for the special benefit of the new class, which lately joined the society; / by David Tappan, Hollisian Professor of Divinity in said university.
- Boston: : Printed by Manning and Loring., 1796.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31267.
1 online resource (20 pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Half-title: Professor Tappan's lecture, delivered Sept. 6, 1796.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 31267).
- Cited in:
- Evans 31267
- Harvard College (1780- ). Class of 1800.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|