Acts passed at the second session of the first General Assembly of the Territory of the United States of America, South of the River Ohio. [electronic resource] : Began and held at Knoxville, on Monday the twenty-ninth day of June, 1795.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1795 June)
- Knoxville [Tenn.]: : Pinted [sic] by George Roulstone, printer to the territory., 1795.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 29551.
1 online resource (31,  pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Tennessee Knoxville.
- Acts passed June-July 1795.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 29551).
- Cited in:
- Evans 29551
Allen, R.R. Tennessee, 15
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|