This Bible, was presented to the pulpit of the Second Presbyterian Church, in Newbury-port, on the 1st of January, 1800, by the following young gentlemen and ladies [electronic resource].
- [Newburyport, Mass. : publisher not identified, 1800]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 49122.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Newburyport.
- Twenty-four names in two columns; the last printed on cancel slip. Printed area measures 23.3 x 13.9 cm. The edges of the sheet are decorated with gilt ornamental border.
The presumably unique copy, held by the American Antiquarian Society, is mounted on the inside cover (now detached) of a folio Bible. The cover is stamped in gold: Harris Street Church.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 49122).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B11129
Shipton and Mooney 49122
- Second Presbyterian Church (Newburyport, Mass.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|