Look before ye loup; or, A healin' sa' for the crackit crowns of country politicians, [electronic resource] / by Tam Thrum, an auld weaver. ; [Two line epitaph]
- Philadelphia: : Printed for Thomas Dobson, at the Stone House, numbers 41, South-Second Street., M,DCC,XCVIII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34661.
1 online resource (40 pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- George III, 1760-1820.
- Plays -- 1798.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Political satire in the form of a short play. Includes as song "The progress of liberty."
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 34661).
- Cited in:
- Evans 34661
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.