To the Honourable the House of Representatives of the United States. [electronic resource] : The memorial of the subscribers, citizens of [blank] in Massachusetts. Respectfully represents, that they have waited, with anxious expectation, to see the necessary measures adopted by your Honorable House, for carrying into operation the treaty concluded between the United States and Great Britain ...
- [Boston : publisher not identified, 1796]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31305.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Great Britain. Treaties, etc. -- United States, 1794 Nov. 19.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Imprint supplied by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 31305).
- Cited in:
- Evans 31305
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2802
- United States. Congress.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|