To the Republicans of Pennsylvania. [electronic resource] : Friends and fellow citizens! Six weeks have elapsed, since a meeting of some of Mr. Ross's partizans ...
- [Philadelphia : publisher not identified, 1799]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 36435.
1 online resource (8 pages)
- McKean, Thomas, 1734-1817.
Elections -- Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- In support of the candidacy of Thomas M'Kean as governor.
Signed on pages 6: Philadelphia, September 27th, 1799. Peter Muhlenberg [and five others].
"To Robert Wharton, Esquire, mayor of the city of Philadelphia, and chairman of a meeting of Mr. Ross's partizans, at Dunwoody's tavern, on the 13th of August, 1799."--p. 7-8. Signed: Peter Muhlenberg [and five others] Philadelphia, 31st of August, 1799.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 36435).
- Cited in:
- Evans 36435
- Muhlenberg, John Peter Gabriel, 1746-1807.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|