An inquiry into the effects of light in respiration: [electronic resource] : submitted, as an inaugural essay, to the examination of the Rev. John Ewing, S.T.P. provost; the trustees & medical faculty, of the University of Pennsylvania, on the thirty-first of May 1800. For the degree of Doctor of Medicine. / By Joseph Trent, of Richmond, Virginia, member of the Philadelphia medical and chemical societies. ; [Five lines from Lavoisier's Elements of chemistry]
- Philadelphia: : Printed by Way and Groff, numbers 48, North Third-Street., 1800.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38666.
1 online resource (38,  pages)
- University of Pennsylvania. Department of Medicine -- Dissertations.
Light -- Physiological effect.
- Academic dissertations.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Dedicated to Joseph Gallego, William Heth and John Richard.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 38666).
- Cited in:
- Evans 38666
Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 1924
- Gallego, Joseph, dedicatee.
Heth, William, 1750-1807, dedicatee.
Richard, John, dedicatee.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|