Nurse Truelove's Christmas box: or The golden plaything for little children. [electronic resource] : By which they may learn the letters as soon as they can speak, and learn how to behave so as to make every body love them.
- Hartford: : Printed by Nathaniel Patten,, D,DCC,LXXX,IX [id est, 1789].
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45546.
1 online resource (26+ pages) : illustrations
- Juvenile literature -- 1789.
Alphabet books -- 1789.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 45546).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B7016
Shipton and Mooney 45546
Welch, d'A.A. Amer. children's books, 954.2
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|