Nurse Truelove's New Year's gift; or The book of books for children. [electronic resource] : Adorned with cuts. : And designed for a present to every little boy who would become a great man, and ride upon a fine horse, and to every little girl who would become a fine woman and ride in a governor's gilt coach. But let us turn over the leaf and see more of the matter.
- Standardized Title:
- Nurse Truelove's New-Year's gift
- Third Worcester edition.
- Printed at Worcester, Massachusetts, : by Isaiah Thomas, Jun. sold wholesale and retail by him., 1800.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 49126.
1 online resource (60 [id est, 62],  pages) : illustrations
- Juvenile literature -- 1800.
Alphabet books -- 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Worcester.
- The history of Miss Polly Friendly
A little tale. The benefit of being good
The merry haymakers: or, The innocent pleasures of a country life
An alphabet of lessons for youth
History of Mrs. Williams and her plumb cake; with a word or two concerning precedency and trade
- Error in paging: pages 62 misnumbered 60.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 49126).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B11098
Shipton and Mooney 49126
Welch, d'A.A. Amer. children's books, 955.7
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|