The Constitution of the United States of America; [electronic resource] : as proposed by the convention, held at Philadelphia, September 17, 1787, and since ratified by the several states. (With the several amendments thereto.) : (Published by order of the House of Representatives.)
- Standardized Title:
- Philadelphia: : Printed by John H. Oswald., 1799.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 36508.
- Government document
1 online resource (27,  pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets in title transcription.
Some copies interleaved.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 36508).
- Cited in:
- Evans 36508
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|