Congress of the United States, [electronic resource] : begun and held at the city of New-York, on Wednesday the fourth of March, one thousand seven hundred and eighty-nine. : An act to alter the time for the next meeting of Congress.
- Standardized Title:
- Act to alter the time for the next meeting of Congress
- Other Title:
- Act to alter the time for the next meeting of Congress.
- [New York : Printed by Childs and Swaine, 1789]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45706.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- United States. Congress
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- "Approved, September the 29th, 1789."
Francis Childs and John Swaine were printers to the Congress in 1789.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 45706).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B7183
Shipton and Mooney 45706
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|