Congress of the United States: At the second session, begun and held at the city of New-York, on Monday, the fourth of January, one thousand seven hundred and ninety. [electronic resource] : An act making certain appropriations therein mentioned.
- Standardized Title:
- Act making certain appropriations
- Other Title:
- Act making certain appropriations therein mentioned.
- [New York : Printed by Francis Childs and John Swaine, 1790]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46045.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- United States -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- "Approved, August the twelfth, 1790."
Francis Childs and John Swaine were printers to the Congress in 1790.
Printed area measures 26.9 x 11.4 cm.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 46045).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B7571
Shipton and Mooney 46045
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|