Congress of the United States: At the second session, begun and held at the city of New-York, on Monday the fourth of January, one thousand seven hundred and ninety. [electronic resource] : An act to satisfy the claims of John M'Cord against the United States.
- Standardized Title:
- Act to satisfy the claims of John M'Cord against the United States
- Other Title:
- Act to satisfy the claims of John M'Cord against the United States.
- [New York : Printed by Childs and Swaine, 1790]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46069.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- M'Cord, John, 1711-1793.
Postal service -- United States.
United States -- Claims.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- "Approved, July the first, 1790."
Followed by a second act entitled: An act for the relief of Nathaniel Twining. Approved July 1, 1790.
Francis Childs and John Swaine were printers to the Congress in 1790.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 46069).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B7587
Shipton and Mooney 46069
- United States.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|