Congress of the United States: At the third session, begun and held at the city of Philadelphia, on Monday the sixth of December, one thousand seven hundred and ninety. [electronic resource] : An act fixing the time for the next annual meeting of Congress.
- Standardized Title:
- Act fixing the time
- Other Title:
- Act fixing the time for the next annual meeting of Congress.
- [Philadelphia : Printed by Childs and Swaine, 1791]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23852.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- United States. Congress
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- "Approved, March the second, 1791."
Francis Childs and John Swaine were printers to the Congress in 1791.
Printed area measures 14.0 x 11.2 cm.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 23852).
- Cited in:
- Evans 23852
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|