Second Congress of the United States: At the first session, begun and held at the city of Philadelphia, in the state of Pennsylvania, on Monday the twenty-fourth of October one thousand seven hundred and ninety-one. [electronic resource] : An act to alter the time for the next annual meeting of Congress.
- Standardized Title:
- Act to alter the time
- Other Title:
- Act to alter the time for the next annual meeting of Congress.
- [Philadelphia : Printed by Childs and Swaine, 1792]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 24892.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- United States. Congress
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- "Approved, May fifth, 1792."
Francis Childs and John Swaine were printers to the Congress in 1792.
Printed area measures 14.0 x 13.0 cm.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 24892).
- Cited in:
- Evans 24892
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|