Second Congress of the United States: [electronic resource] : at the second session, begun and held at the city of Philadelphia, in the state of Pennsylvania, on Monday, the fifth of November, one thousand seven hundred and ninety-two. : An act to promote the progress of useful arts, and to repeal the act heretofore made for that purpose.
- Standardized Title:
- Act to promote the progress of useful arts
- Other Title:
- Act to promote the progress of useful arts.
- [Philadelphia : Printed by Francis Childs and John Swaine?, 1793]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 26309.
- Government document
1 online resource ( pages)
- Industrial arts -- United States.
Patent laws and legislation -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- "Approved, February twenty-first, 1793."--p. .
Ascribed to the press of Francis Childs and John Swaine by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 26309).
- Cited in:
- Evans 26309
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|