Third Congress of the United States: at the second session, [electronic resource] : begun and held at the city of Philadelphia, in the state of Pennsylvania, on Monday, the third of November, one thousand seven hundred and ninety-four. : An act making further provision for the support of public credit, and for the redemption of the public debt.
- Standardized Title:
- Act making further provision for the support of public credit
- Other Title:
- Act making further provision for the support of public credit, and for the redemption of the public debt.
- [Philadelphia : Printed by John Fenno, 1795]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 29691.
- Government document
1 online resource ( pages)
- Debts, Public -- United States.
Sinking-funds -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- "Approved, March the third, 1795."--p. .
Ascribed to the press of John Fenno by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 29691).
- Cited in:
- Evans 29691
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|